The energy services program’s mission is to be accessible to persons in need of basic support. To treat all persons with respect, cultural sensitivity, and courtesy when applying for services. To assist households in maintaining affordable, continuous, and safe home energy usage, while lowering their energy burdens.
These programs include:
- The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is a federally funded program to assist with electricity, natural gas, oil, pellets, propane and wood. This program can also help with minor furnace repair/replacements.
- The Oregon Energy Assistance Program (OEAP) is a state funded Pacific Power customers.
- The OLGA and GAP programs are available to assist Northwest Natural customers.
- Medical/unexpected events programs which assist households with energy-related emergencies. These funds can also help with water.
Other Services available:
- Energy Education
- Low-Cost/No-Cost Self-Help Weatherization Materials
- Furnace Repair/Replacement – if your furnace is not functioning correctly, and you qualify for energy assistance please call your local Energy Assistance Program. The funding for this program is limited.
Energy and Utility Assistance Forms
|Household Unit Size||Annual Gross Income*||Monthly Gross Income*|
|Each Additional Member||$1,803||$150.25|
|* Gross Income means all household income before any deductions|
Services available in Clatsop, Columbia and Tillamook counties at the following locations:
125 North 17th Street
St. Helens, Oregon 97051
364 9th St
Astoria, OR 97103
2310 First Street, Suite 2
Tillamook, Oregon 97141